Monday, October 13, 2008

Return of the Midnight Philosopher

Two stories by Wayne Howard and Tom Sutton from MIDNIGHT TALES #2, February 1973. I've included the framing device pages, too, excluding the one for a story by Joe Staton, which I've also dropped for space considerations.

Hey, is that Wayne Howard sitting next to Arachne on the cover?


Pappy said...

Sadly, both of these talented comic artists are deceased. Howard died in 2007 and Sutton in 2002.

Harry Lee Green said...

I liked both these artists and their influences from EC Comics. Howard even worked as an assistant to Wally Wood.

I have a full-length story with a Lovecraft theme by Sutton coming up in the future.

The Fortress Keeper said...

I really liked Midnight Tales when it was published. Thanks for bringing it back to light!