Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Tom and Jerry's table dance


Imagine a bulging hairy green eyeball when first cast upon this cover, TOM & JERRY AND FRIENDS #3, from 1992. When I saw this in my local comic book shop I thought I was hallucinating. What? Tom and Jerry, the MGM cartoon characters, shown getting a sexy table dance from an exotic dancer in red high heeled shoes? In a Harvey Comics comic book yet? I picked it up and here it is, proof I wasn't dreaming.

The story is by a European artist named Oscar. This is a 9-page excerpt from a 16-pager, which owes a lot to the old Tex Avery MGM cartoons and the totally berserk behavior by cartoon characters in the throes of horny idiocy.









1 comment:

joe ackerman said...

that is sweet. the first panel on the 5th page is brilliant. cheers for posting this.